- Family Law
- Child Protection
- Small Estate Wills
- Advanced Directives
Jennifer Gonzales is the type of attorney who is neither loud nor vicious. She is centered, calm and confident. She is the type of attorney her colleagues respect and her clients know they can trust even in high conflict situations. The compassion and dedication she shows for her clients through her work is genuine and true. Jennifer's experience as a family law attorney, and previous experience as an Assistant District Attorney, lends her strategy to an aggressive stance while still being balanced, understanding and able to advocate to get her clients the best outcome.
In her role as "Of Counsel," Jennifer brings experience in the areas of family law, child protection, small estate wills, advanced directives, and probate. Her well-rounded talents and courtroom experience makes Jennifer a valuable resource to Huckaby Hicks clients and colleagues. She is a highly revered member of the Huckaby Hicks Team.
Jennifer's ability to give sound and reliable advice is derived from her own experiences as a business professional, wife and mother. She has spent her career blending the demands of work and motherhood. Prior to becoming a licensed attorney, Jennifer worked as a paralegal in a family law firm for over 11 years and during that time assisted the lead attorney in several jury trials. This experience lends itself to an understanding and perspective that can be advantageous to even the most contentious cases.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Juris Doctorate - 05/2012
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 12/2006
- Major: Criminal Justice
- State Bar of Texas, Child Protection Section
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Texas Bar College, 2019 to Present
- Texas Association of Family Defense Attorneys
- National Association of Counsel for Children
- Comal County Bar Association
- New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce
- NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business)
- NBISD Education Foundation Board of Directors, 2013 to 2016